Marine Warranty Services
Being an independant Marine/Offshore consultancy and survey company we are able to advise clients on how to fulfil the requirements under the terms of the Underwriters’ Insurance policy for a particular venture that requires the approval of a marine operation by an independant survey company.
We presently undertake marine warranty attendance on behalf of the Noble Denton Group, Global Maritime and London Offshore Consultants on various marine ventures from Float Outs to Subsea Installations.
dynpos Ltd undertakes site attendance and issuance of Certificates of Approval on behalf of the aforementioned companies.
Marine Warranty Project Services
- Rig Move site attendance of MODU’s
- Subsea Installations and Construction site attendance
- Loadouts/Floatouts/Floatovers site attendance
- Heavy Lift Operations site attendance
- Offshore Decommissioning Activites site attendance
List of Marine Activities
- Suitability surveys
- Condition On/Off Hire surveys
- Bunker Quantity surveys
- P & I surveys (Pre-entry & Cargo)
- Rig Movers/Towmasters
- Client Marine Representation
All marine warranty attendances are undertaken by experienced Master Mariners and senior Deck Officers experienced in each specific field of operation whether Rig Moving of Self Elevating MODU’s, subsea pipeline installations, Single Buoy Mooring loadouts, Column Stabilised Semi-Submersible Floatouts and Wind Turbine Generators.