DP Assurance Services
Our DP Assurance team consists of Master Mariners, senior Deck Officers and Chartered Electrical Engineers that undertakes various projects from IMCA CMID Marine audits, FMEA desktop studies through to FMEA proving trials.
Assistance in the formulation of DP Operation Manuals can be undertaken by dynpos Ltd.
dynpos Ltd undertakes all projects professionally exercising due diligence with the aim of exceeding client satisfaction. The following guidelines form a significant part of our DP Assurance Services:
- IMO (International Maritime Organisation) MSC/Circ. 645
- IMCA (International Marine Contractors Association)
- UKOOA (United Kingdom Offshore Operators Association)
- The Dynamic Positioning Committee Marine Technology Society
- Noble Denton Consultants Ltd
- CEI/IEC812 Quantified Risk Assessment
- US Dept. of Defense MIL-STD-1629A
- IACS (International Association of Classification Societies)
- Flag State
ensures that industry and regulatory standards are met.
dynpos Ltd utilises personnel whose qualifications are Master Mariners, senior Deck Officers, Dynamic Positioning Operators (minimum 5000 hours IMCA logged watchkeeping), Chartered Electrical Engineers (Power Distribution) and Marine Chief/senior Engineering Officers.