Quality Management System
Due to the very nature of our industry we believe it’s imperative to manage dynpos Ltd as professionally as possible encouraging our staff to see themselves as contributing to a total organisational mission encompassing the work of the company as a whole.
We believe in continually assisting our clients by offering sound professional advice and support in the services we offer and to quality assure our procedures and practices that provides management accountability further enhancing customer satisfaction.
ISO 9000 is a family of standards for quality management systems. ISO 9000 is maintained by ISO, the International Organization for Standardization and is administered by accreditation and certification bodies. For dynpos Ltd, some of the requirements in ISO 9001 (which is one of the standards in the ISO 9000 family) include:
- A set of procedures that cover all key services and processes in the business.
- Monitoring ethical shipbroking processes and survey/inspection deliverables to ensure we are producing quality services.
- Keeping proper records.
- Quality assuring outgoing reports for accuracy and quality of information, with appropriate corrective action where necessary.
- Regularly reviewing individual processes and the quality system itself for effectiveness.
- Facilitate continual improvement.
For further information please contact us at